Non-GMO ducks roasted with a delicious blend of Asian seasonings.
These roasted duck halves are fully cooked and only need to be warmed before serving (see cooking tips below). Simple, easy, and so tasty! We recommend serving the roasted duck with a side of rice and a vegetable of your choosing.
Ingredients: non-GMO duck, water, salt, brown sugar, soy sauce, carob molasses, spices, red pepper paste, sodium phosphate, maltose, sodium nitrite,
- This product is fully cooked and only needs to be warmed.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the smoked half duck on a baking sheet.
- Place the duck in the oven for 15-20 minutes until it is heated through and the skin begins to slightly crisp.
- Serve warm with a side of rice and a vegetable of your choosing.
COMES FROZEN - MAY PARTIALLY THAW DURING TRANSIT
(Read the USDA Guidance on refreezing partially thawed meat.)