- Amaroo Hills Ostrich Wings
- Worcestershire sauce
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Chili Powder
- Generously coat the wings with Worcestershire sauce and then with olive oil.
- Generously sprinkle salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder onto the wings. Sprinkle a small amount of chili powder onto the wings if a little extra spice is desired. Make sure to coat all sides of the wings with the seasonings and rub them into the meat.
- Place the wings in a Ziploc bag and put them in the refrigerator to marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat your grill/smoker to a temperature of 200F-225F. If using a charcoal grill, keep the coals consolidated to one side of the grill.
- Once the smoker is hot, place the wings in the smoker. If using a grill, place the wings on the opposite side of the grill from where the coals are.
- Let the wings smoke until an internal temperature of 180F is reached (about 3-4 hrs). Spritz the wings with emu or chicken broth every hour to help them stay moist.
- Once the wings have developed a nice external bark and have reached an internal temperature of 180F, remove them from the grill.
- Wrap the wings in butcher paper or foil and then place them back on the smoker/grill to continue cooking until an internal temperature of 200F is reached.
- Once an internal temperature of 200F is reached, remove the wings from the smoker, leave them wrapped, and let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Ostrich wings are great by themselves and they are also perfect for sandwiches, tacos, pasta, and more. Enjoy!